[NEohioPAL] Performing Arts Center Grand Opening Party!

Don Mitri donaldmitri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:48:26 PST 2014

A Night At The CPA!
A celebration to benefit the Conservatory For Performing Arts!

March 1, 2014
7:00 - 11:00pm
Doors open 6:45pm
Mayfield Village Civic Center
6622 Wilson Mills Rd. Mayfield Village, Oh 44143

Tickets: Cash Only
$25.00 at the door
$22.00 in advance

Reserve Tickets:
galatickets at cpacleveland.org or 440-471-1045

Website:
www.cpacleveland.org

Join the Conservatory for the Performing Arts for a night like no other.
Enjoy engaging events and a variety of entertainment attractions in all
areas of the
building. Sample delicious food and drink in our "Taste of the Village"
which spotlights local vendors. Be a part of our silent auction, raffles
and giveaways throughout the evening. Every dollar raised goes directly to
the Conservatory For Performing Arts.
Come join us and see the exciting future CPA has planned!