[NEohioPAL] Looking for Princess and Prince Look A Likes

Chelsea Vandergrift temenosproductions at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 06:49:54 PST 2014

Temenos Productions is a children's company based out of Warren. We do
events, birthdays and fundraisers. We cover Trumbull and Mahoning County
and travel to areas over NE Ohio and NW PA.

We are currently casting for male actors to portray the prince counter
parts to characters such as Cinderella, Rapunzel, The Little Mermaid and
Snow White.

Requirements are: Physically fit, 5'9-5'10, a love of working with
children, reliable transportation, and experience with Improv and
Interactive roles.

Auditions will be a bit different. The audition will be a parade on March
16th in downtown Boardman. If casted, there are paid opportunities we will
be needing prince, Jedi, knights and pirates for.

Please send a headshot and resume to TemenosProductions at gmail.com

For more information you can visit our website:
www.temenosproductions.comor send me an e-mail.

Thank you

Chelsea Vandergrift