[NEohioPAL] LeModeln Model and Talent Agency Warning

JG momofpeazulpie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 11:43:41 PST 2014

With any notice that is posted anywhere you should do your research if you haven't heard of them before.  I have heard of LeModeln Model and Talent Agency in passing before.  When I saw the ad on NEOhioPal I looked at the website.  At a simple glance this site looked like the "talent" didn't have much in the way of headshots or experience so contacted the person that had told me about Linda Weaver in the first place.  This person advised me to do a Google search which led me to this link (and more):  http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lemodeln/boardman-ohio-44446/lemodeln-linda-weaver-lemodeln-bit-time-scam-artist-stay-away-boardman-ohio-278285  I just wanted to put a warning out there because I know that many young people are eager to be paid for their work and may not have a lot of experience yet in ferreting out the less than honorable people.  Stars in one's eyes can be blinding.  Also, parents wanting to help fulfill their children's dreams may
 not know what to look for.  Just wanted to give everyone here the info that I have so that you can make your own best decision on this business.