[NEohioPAL] March Music Miracles and Memories at Stocker Arts Center

Linda Hefner lhefner at lorainccc.edu
Wed Feb 26 09:54:58 PST 2014

March Music, Miracles and Memories at Stocker Arts Center!

Start out the month of March with The Look of Love: An Evening with the
Songs of Burt Bacharach, featuring Tara Hawley and the Matt Skitzki
Trio. This show is in our Studio Theatre on February 28 and March 1 at
8:00pm each evening. Tickets are $15.

On March 16 at 2:00pm, The Musical Theatre Project presents Fiddler on
the Roof: Behind the Musical, featuring George Roth, Jacqi Loewy, Sheri
Gross and Ann Gilbert. The show is co-hosted by Bill Rudman and Nancy
Maier. Tickets are $15.

We are honored to have 2011 National Medal of Arts recipient Andre Watts
in concert on March 20 at 7:30pm. Tickets for this once-in-a-lifetime
concert are $15.

On March 23 at 7:30pm, Montana Repertory Theatre will perform The
Miracle Worker as part of our Performing Artists Series. Tickets are $36
in the orchestra and $29 in the mezzanine.

The Don Disantis Orchestra is back with Tony Award Winners - & More! on
March 28 and 29 at 8:00 in our Studio Theatre. Tickets are $15.

For more information about any of these shows visit our website:
www.stockerartscenter.com.

For ticket information and availability please call the Stocker Arts
Center Box Office, which is open from noon to 6:00pm Monday through
Friday and 90 minutes prior to curtain time. Phone: 440-366-4040.

Stocker Arts Center is on the campus of Lorain County Community College
- just minutes from Crocker Park - 1005 North Abbe Road in Elyria. As
always, parking on the campus is FREE.