[NEohioPAL] If your kids have spring break Week of 3/24!!! BTOTS Spring Break Camp!

Steven {Steve} Brown stevebrown at radio-one.com
Wed Feb 26 07:12:28 PST 2014

Looking for something fun for the kids to do on Spring Break this year?

Come play with Brecksville Theater on the Square at our third annual Play in a Day Festival. We've selected some of our favorite stories and we're giving you 6 hours to take them from the page to the stage. You'll create, rehearse, and perform a totally unique play complete with dialogue, props, and costumes. Your family and friends will come back at the end of the day to watch your creation. And - brand new this year - we're adding a fifth day! It's a musical theater class, so instead of a story, you'll be working on songs and dances...

March 24 -28 from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 P.M. daily.
For students ages 6 - 13.

Visit www.btots.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.btots.org%2F&h=mAQHhKwJZ&enc=AZOYyjQnKzvdldMS9P_dVfVNfoCfAOIB9sqNcerK0BGqq9kpqPOQoiiyYGf_Rme15-ilV_J2sJ-hPYbrEvsZXAJLNem9Dcq8j3oMjlCRQAmgdCkeN9TwVJusqtx5gVge30Z4hKqumLcwQt3ksRkHBVhC&s=1> for more information!