[NEohioPAL] One last time! Auditions TONIGHT!

Shari Schneider spansies at aol.com
Wed Feb 26 08:30:49 PST 2014

Act-It UP! Community Theater announces...

Auditions for the 4th Annual Mystery Dinner Theater Production...

It's not too late! We have audition appointments scheduled for tonight and will be here! If you forgot to schedule your appointment but still want to audition....come on out all you cowboys and cowgirls!

“The Mysterious Case of the Mournful Cowboy”
Written and Directed by Shari Lynn Schneider.

Detective Smythe returns to unravel a new mystery, to which he has discovered a personal, historical connection. An uncle has passed away and knowing his fondness for reading a good detective novel every now and again, his uncle has left him piles and piles of books from his very extensive library.  Discovered amongst the musty old books is a very old, tattered and worn journal.  Detective Smythe thought he knew all about his family history but that was before he began reading the tattered pages.  Amongst the scribbling, he finds that he has a long lost relative and a new mystery to solve; The Mysterious Case of the Mournful Cowboy.  As Detective Smythe begins to unravel the past, he finds that Jeremiah Colton, owner of the Blessed Sky Ranch, is under attack by a sneaky, no-good, villain named Deek Darksole, the owner of Allismine Ranch.  He’ll do anything and everything to make sure that Jeremiah Colton loses his ranch and more!  Once again, he invites you, our guests, to delve into the past and discover for yourselves just who this mysterious cowboy might be!

Auditions are located at Pilgrim UCC, 130 Broad Blvd., Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44221, near the historic Riverfront.

Thursday, February 20th – 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday, February 21st – 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

We are looking to cast 15 Men and 6 Women.  Some roles may be subject to doubling.

The Auditions will consist of a cold read-thru from the script.

There will be two performances:   4/25 & 4/27.

Rehearsals will begin on Thursdays. Later, Tuesdays will be added.  There will be a tech/dress week prior to the show.

If you need further information, please contact the Director at act.it.up.theater at gmail.com.  Our website is http://actituptheater.wix.com/pilgrim-ucc-church.  You may also visit our website, http://pilgrimcf.org, for further information about our church, Pilgrim UCC, the home of Act-It UP! Community Theater.

Act-It UP! Theater is a Community Theater Group and all actors and production staff are volunteers.  Act-It UP! Theater Group is supported by ticket sales and any profits earned after production expenses are covered are dedicated towards Pilgrim UCC for both community outreach and repairs to the historical building.

"I have finally reached the wonderful point in my life where I know exactly who I am and I continue to grow, without fear, each and every day.  I think that comes from putting faith first."

~Shari Lynn Schneider
Christian/Wife/Mother/Independent AVON Business Owner/Actress/Playwright/Director and so much more!