[NEohioPAL] FILM AUDITION -- Parody of "The Avengers"

backstagewriter at aol.com backstagewriter at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 18:40:36 PST 2014

  We are holding auditions for a film parody of "The Avengers" called

 "The SCAvengers"

 Tryouts are this Saturday, March 1 at 2pm

 Appointment slots are extremely limited.

 Email backstagewriter at aol.com with headshot/resume to sign up.

 We will email you back with a confirmation if we are interested.

 Seeking Non-Union Actors for the following roles:

 Tony Stark/Iron Man -- male 30s
 Steve Rogers/Captain America -- male 20s
 Bruce Banner/Hulk -- ALREADY CAST
 Thor -- male 20s/30s
 Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow -- female 20s
 Clint Barton/Hawkeye -- male 20s/30s
 Loki -- male 30s
 Agent Coulson -- male 40s
 Agent Maria Hill -- female 30s
 Nick Fury -- male 50s
 Pepper Potts -- female 20s/30s

 Film is set to premiere at Cleveland ComicCon in the fall.?