[NEohioPAL] Seeking a piano instructor

Sarah Maag sarah_maag at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 28 06:47:47 PST 2014

Hello, fellow NEO artists! I am looking for a piano teacher for myself. I am an adult, and I live in Medina. I have some experience playing piano, but as a singer-songwriter I am very eager to become a very solid pianist. I have a high-quality keyboard at my home on which I can practice, and I want to get started right away. If you are a good teacher, a pleasant person, have reasonable rates, live in the Medina area, and are willing to take on an adult student, please contact me and let me know. I'm very excited and enthusiastic. I hope to hear from you soon so that we can get started:)
Sarah Maag