[NEohioPAL] FINAL GROUP Voice Over Class is THIS MONDAY, 3/3-4/24!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Fri Feb 28 14:52:43 PST 2014

*I have 6 people with room for 2 more in the next and*
* FINAL GROUP*
*Voice Acting Class happening 3/3-4/24*
*I will only offer private coaching from now on.  *
*Call 216-832-6557 to register*
*http://findyourvoice-vocieactinginstitute.blogspot.com
<http://findyourvoice-vocieactinginstitute.blogspot.com>*
*for glowing testimonials, video and audio of class in action!*

*The group class offers the following:*

- My 30 years experience as a voice actor, writer, producer, audio producer
and demo producer

- 8, 3 hour classes with other aspiring Voice Actors who offer their
feedback in a very supportive way.

- Breath, voice and body placement, commercial narration, 2 person spots,
audio book narration, character voices, *your own *

*material.*

- Numerous emails between classes to educate yourself further with outside
resources

- Free recording software to record and send me your practice recordings
for critique by email.

- A recording session at the regions most prestigeous recording studio to
record 1 30 or 60 second spot.

- A 4 hour marketing seminar to learn how you can make money in Voice
Acting with up to the minute techniques in

Marketing! This seminar includes handouts and follow up emails with
additional material that we may have newly shared in the

seminar.

*There isn't another voice acting class in the country offering this level
of quality, quantity and value! *

*________________________________________________________________________________________________*

*This letter shall serve as an agreement between Jean Zarzour of Find Your
Voice – Voice Acting Institute and **(your name below)*

*Mondays, 3/3/14-4/24/14 and Marketing Seminar Sunday, 4/29 11am-3pm (or at
a time that is convenient for all)*

*The total fee for the 8 Classes, recording session and Marketing Seminar
is $600.* You may attend the seminar at any time in the future if you
cannot attend the one scheduled for this class.

*Your 8 classes will be held each**Monday*,from 6-9 pm. The first 7 classes
and 1 day Marketing Seminar on will be held at the home of Jean Zarzour at
2300 McKinley Ave. in Lakewood, Ohio. Your 8th class will be at *Commercial
Sound and Image. <http://www.commercialsi.com/>*The Marketing Seminar is
the following Saturday, April 26, 2013, from 11am-3pm.

*Directions to Jean Zarzour’s:* Take Rt. 90 to the McKinley Exit in
Lakewood. At light, head South (if you are traveling from East to West,
turn Left. 2300 McKinley is the 5th house on the Right. It’s a khaki and
beige Colonial. The driveway is before the fire hydrant. Call *216-832-6557
<216-832-6557>*at any time.

Each week, your class work recordings are saved and uploaded to a storage
website for your review. You will also receive regular emails with info
about other training resources, links and other useful information related
to the Voice Acting business. All recording equipment and copy will be
provided. All you need to bring is a bottle of water to cool your chords!

*The focus of the class*is on voice over technique and/or Marketing
technique. Jean Zarzour does not guarantee that students will be able to
earn a living as a voice over artist after taking these classes. Jean
Zarzour will offer all of her advice and knowledge about the proper skills
and best practices necessary to launch a voice over career. Hand outs will
be emailed to you on a regular basis. All research of potential employers,
marketing and other efforts to obtain employment as a voice over artist is
the sole responsibility of the student.

*The focus of the one day Marketing Seminar *is on the tools, techniques,
best practices and resources for marketing your brand in the voice over
industry, and other performance industries like stage, film and television.

Jean Zarzour is a freelance actor and, as such, may be presented with work
that conflicts with this class schedule. In the event that Jean Zarzour
cannot teach *some*of the classes, she will find a suitable replacement for
those classes. If she cannot teach any of the classes, Jean agrees to
either refund your entire class fee or reschedule the classes for a period
that is convenient for everyone. This decision is at the discretion of each
student.

*There are no refunds for any missed classes on your part, but you may
makeup the work you missed when you return to class. Personal recording of
this class is not permitted at any time. I voluntarily assume all risks of
accident or damage to my person or property, before, during and after
attending classes and seminars with Jean Zarzour and Find Your Voice -
Voice Acting Institute. I agree to abide by all rules and regulations and
hereby release from claim, liability or demand, all employees,
representatives, trustees and officers of Jean Zarzour and Find Your
Voice-Voice Acting Institute, as well as their heirs, executors,
administrators, successors and assigns for any personal injury or damage of
any kind. I understand that the above-mentioned parties are not insurers of
my personal safety during this activity. This release is entered into
freely and with full knowledge of its contents and effect and will operate
for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.*

*Please send a check or money order for $600 with your signed agreement to
Jean Zarzour at 2300 McKinley Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107.* Returning
students pay a discount of $550 for the class and Marketing Seminar, or
$150 to attend the Marketing Seminar only. A copy of this contract, with
Jean Zarzour’s signature on it, will be mailed or provided on the first day
of class.

*The undersigned agree to the terms of this contract.*

*Signed on this date ______________*

*Jean signs here**______________________________*_________________

*2300 McKinley Ave. Lakewood, Oh 44107 216-832-6557 <216-832-6557>**jeanzarzour
<jeanzarzour at lipschtick.com>**@**gmail.com <http://gmail.com/>*

*You sign here**_________________________________________________________*

Print Your Name:__________________________________________________

Address _________________________________________________________

Cell:_____________________________________________________________

Email:____________________________________________________________

*​​Jean Zarzour*
*216-832-6557*
www.jeanzarzour.com
*SAG-AFTRA, AEA*
imdb <http://imdb.me/jeanzarzour>  twitter <https://twitter.com/Lipschtick>
youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/LipschtickProduction>
linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour/>
fb <https://www.facebook.com/jean.zarzour#!/jean.zarzour>
*Find Your Voice-Voice Acting Institute* 8 week classes & Demo Production
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​in Cleveland and at Donna Belajac Casting in Pittsburgh, ​
since 2005 <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
​!​
*Lipschtick* Putting The Show In Business Since 1989<http://www.lipschtick.com/>
​​!