[NEohioPAL] Guitar/Banjo/Bass Teacher Available - Skype or in Person

dan shramo shramo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 13:25:42 PST 2014

I'm currently seeking Guitar/Banjo or Bass students that love music and want to learn more and improve their craft.

I teach all levels and have been active in the Cleveland music community for 15 years. I teach lessons from my home and also at Motter's Music Center on the east side Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I have also started doing lesson via Skype.  Please email me at shramo at yahoo.com or call 216-269-8203.

Thanks

-Dan Shramo