[NEohioPAL] profanity and confrontational responses won't be tolerated on Neohiopal

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Tue Mar 4 10:39:45 PST 2014

Hi Everybody,

Historically, Neohiopal has not had a "terms of service" to sign. We have
relied on subscriber's innate civility to keep things smooth.

Noah and I hate having to be judge and jury for the discourse. We have
rejected censorship of any kind.

Now that the list has ballooned to over 7,500 subscribers, some conflict is
inevitable.

It is okay to be upset and disagree with topics posted. What isn't okay (on
this list) is to use profanity and be confrontational.

When you disagree and are motivated to respond to a posting, please state
your point of view in a reasoned manner that will be intended to affect a
change to your respondee's point of view.

In the future, when inappropriate correspondence is forwarded to us, we
will have no choice but to unsubscribe and ban the offender. Defining what
is inappropriate is admittedly very subjective, but we have no choice.

We appreciate your cooperation in keeping Neohiopal a community and not a
wrestling ring.

Thanks...

--
Fred Sternfeld