[NEohioPAL] Looking to cast podcast pilot

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:28:18 PST 2014

Hey all,

My team and I are working on a podcast concept, but need to record a demo
pilot to pitch to sponsors and content creators.

We are looking for 3 men and 1 woman, preferably in your late 20s/early
30s, of any ethnicity. You will need to make sure you can record your own
audio and have Skype for the recording session as we won't be using a
studio or public recording space, everyone will participate via the
internet.

The concept is a geeky game show, so you'll basically be competing in 4
rounds of geek trivia. Think "Ask Me Another"/"Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me".
Strong improv skills encouraged.

No pay, but if you'd like, we'll gladly provide you with a copy of your
work for your portfolio.

If you're interested, please email us at thegrownupgeeks at gmail.com and put
"Podcast" in the subject line.

Thanks,