[NEohioPAL] New Television Show - casting talent/guests

Shawn Rech shawn at crimestopperstelevision.com
Sun Mar 9 15:44:55 PDT 2014

Nine time Emmy Award-winning producers Pinpoint Media are filming two proof-of-concept, 30 minute episodes of a variety talk show focused around trends in the care and styling of African American women’s hair.

We are holding a casting call this Sunday, March 16th, from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM at The Artcraft Building, 2530 Superior Ave., Suite 303, Cleveland, OH  44114

Please enter through the rear, west elevator on the loading dock.  There will be an elevator attendant.

We are seeking:

*Hair models (African-American females only)
*Comedians and interesting people for the hosting panel (male or female)
*Hair Stylists/hair experts/ makeup artists (male or female)
*Local fashion designers and experts (male or female)
*Hair nightmare stories (African American female)
*Potential make-over candidates (African American female)

We will take your photograph and possibly videotape you during the casting.

Paid appearances and positions.

For more information, contact producer/co-creator Andrea Swift at 216-659-8131 or co-producer Nicole Hargrove at 216-269-3455.  Please do not email headshots or resumes.