[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Stage Alliance - Showcasing Locally Produced Theatre in Northeast Ohio!

Eric Fancher clevestage at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:45:11 PDT 2014

There are 23 locally-produced shows playing this week.

*These shows include:*
Big Box 2014
2014 Columbi New Plays Festival
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity
Deathtrap
Flanagan's Wake
Homeroom, The Musical
Lost In Yonkers
Love Drunk
Made In America
Titus: A Grand and Gory Rock Musical
Lobster Alice
The Miss Firecracker Contest
The Westing Game
Hairspray
Picnic
A Thousand Cranes
Cinderella
[sic]
Too True to be Good
Two Across
The Witch of Blackbird Pond
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

Check out ALL the shows that are playing, their plot descriptions, cast and
creatives, showtimes, and ticket information at our NOW
PLAYING<http://www.clevelandstagealliance.com/now-playing---march-10>page!

The *Cleveland Stage Alliance*
is an organization devoted to showcasing any and all locally produced
theatre in Northeast Ohio!

Our website contains the names and information of every theatre company in
the Cleveland/Akron area (now including college theatres), as well as
information on every show currently running!

You will find it here:
www.ClevelandStageAlliance.com

*Sign up for our FREE WEEKLY NEWSLETTER <http://eepurl.com/HkyHn> informing
you of everything going on in Cleveland theatre each week! *

It is a free resource, so please tell your friends about it!  You will
never have to wonder what to do on a weekend ever again!

If you represent a theater, and would like to have your venue's information
revised or added to, please email me at CleveStage at gmail.com

*Eric Thomas Fancher*
Founder/Administrator
Cleveland Stage Alliance
CleveStage at gmail.com

(if you are a theatre administrator, and have already contacted me about
adding your theatre, it is either being researched or in my workload to
add.  Please do not send duplicate requests.  Thank you!)