[NEohioPAL] Casting For Local Projects

Robert Putka ctownfilm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 09:31:36 PST 2014

There is absolutely no need
to try and disgrace someone like that.  You also did something similar to me via
facebook, simply because I asked what made the filmmakers that worked on Made In Cleveland as "acclaimed" as you stated in your trailer, when,
let's be honest here, that's a bold claim to make when your prior
credits entitle you to a handful of 48 hour film fest awards.  You
tracked me down, name-dropped(like you did again above), and then essentially
threatened to muddy my name amongst "more than 140 local actors and a dozen major investors."

This
 is tad ridiculous.  Good for you guys that you've got something
going on, but why the need to publicly try and embarrass a guy by name
like
 that?