[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas - [sic] Final 3 Performances

Ryan Lucas rlucas at theaterninjas.com
Tue Mar 11 17:12:37 PDT 2014

Just Three Nights Left for [sic], at 78th Street Studios — Don't Miss The Fast-Paced Comedy That's Charming Reviewers!

March 13 - March 15
8pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday
@ 78th Street Studios, 2nd Floor (1300 W. 78th Street, 44102)

Tickets $10-$20 at http://squareup.com/market/theater-ninjas
(Tickets have been selling out, so we recommend ordering in advance)

Babette, Theo, and Frank are three neighbors in the midst of life-changing masterstrokes. If Babette can score this book deal, if Theo can finish his roller coaster theme song, and if Frank can launch his auctioneering career, their dreams will come true...or so they think.

[sic] is about friendship: about giving it your all and not getting a lot back; and about how when things are at their darkest your friends will be there for you, if only because they need to borrow money.

Scene Magazine calls it: "Funny. Very funny" http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/sic-stuff-the-ridiculous-quest-for-clarity/Content?oid=3833429
See the trailer at: http://vimeo.com/87602609

[sic]
written by MELISSA JAMES GIBSON
directed by PANDORA ROBERTSON
starring COURTNEY NICOLE AUMAN, RACHEL LEE KOLIS, RYAN LUCAS, MICHAEL PROSEN & GABRIEL RIAZI
lighting by GREG FALCIONE
costumes by STEPHANIE FISHER
set by VAL KOZLENKO
original composition by MICHAEL BRATT
stage managed by BRYAN RITCHEY

ABOUT THEATER NINJAS
Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform, whether that’s the Cleveland Museum of Art or a repurposed recording studio at 78th Street Studios. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore.

We’re always experimenting, always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.

Web: http://www.theaterninjas.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/theaterninjas
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheaterNinjas

Contact: rlucas at theaterninjas.com