[NEohioPAL] FREE Event! Cleveland Play House 2014-15 Season Announcement

Amy Newton nawriter12 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:25:03 PDT 2014

We invite you to the Cleveland Play House 2014-15 Season Announcement event
on Saturday, March 15 at 11:00am in the Allen Theatre at PlayhouseSquare.
We are thrilled to present our 99th Season - and the first selected by new
CPH Artistic Director Laura Kepley. Join us for scene selections performed
by members of the Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA
Acting Program, light refreshments, and a Q&A with Artistic Director Laura
Kepley and Managing Director Kevin Moore.

Doors open at 10:00am. FREE to attend! RSVP by Thursday, March 13 by
calling (216) 400-7096.