[NEohioPAL] Benjamin Franklin Headpiece

Diane and Eric Sofer imzadi627 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 21:14:53 PDT 2014

Greetings neopal friends, I am costuming a production of 1776 at University School and am looking for assistance/and or instructions in building a head piece for Benjamin Franklin.  I have done some simple prosthetic pieces before.  Our production is the beginning of May, 3 performances plus tech, so I may need multiple pieces.  My actor is willing to cut his hair very short, but not shave.  I look forward to any recommendations you may have.  Thank you for your time.
Diane A. Sofer