[NEohioPAL] Looking for Director/Choregrapher for "Catch Me If You Can" @ Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 14:09:11 PDT 2014

Huntington Playhouse is planning to produce "Catch Me If You
Can- The Musical" during the 2014 season.  The production is set to
open July 10 and run through August 3, 2014.  Ideally, we would like to
hire an experienced director/choreographer to head up this production.  This is a paid position.

The person we are hoping to attract
should have a solid directing resume and choreopgrahy experience, read music,
and be able to work with our production team.

Those interested should send a resume to  hpcproducer at yahoo.com.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village,
Ohio and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.