[NEohioPAL] MAKE-UP ARTIST SEARCH

Nate Summers asd724god at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 19:41:04 PDT 2014

LACHAE MOVIE MAKE-UP ARTIST SEARCH
Ever dream of being a Hollywood make-up artist? Then LaChae Cosmetics is looking for YOU! We are holding an OPEN CALL for established and aspiring make-up artists to be a part of our LaChae Hollywood Internship Program. Those selected will receive FREE enrollment to a 3 day interactive workshop and will learn the fundamentals on creating a flawless face for film!
NEXT: Our Hollywood interns will work one-on-one with industry mentors at the LaChae Counter at Richmond Mall perfecting their techniques!
THEN: Once approved by their mentors our Hollywood interns will be given the opportunity to work ON THE SET of a sexy and edgy new police drama “The Land: F.A.U.” gaining real world industry experience!
BONUS: Each of our Hollywood interns will be featured in our Behind The Scenes web documentary”  “I Want Your Face”
BUILD your portfolio, PERFECT new techniques, GAIN real industry experience, and learn how to apply for PAID movie work ALL FOR FREE with the LACHAE MOVIE MAKE-UP ARTIST SEARCH!
RSVP for our OPEN CALL TODAY by emailing up at Landfau at gmail.com. Please put “LACHAE” is the subject line and include in your email your name, phone number, and portfolio (if available.)
AUDITION GENERAL INFORMATION:
DATE: Sunday March 30, 2014
TIME: 1pm
LOCATION:
LaChae Beauty Institute
691 Richmond Rd.
Richmond, Hts, OH 44143
The LACHAE MOVIE MAKE-UP ARTIST SEARCH is a part of the Make Our Cities Stronger Campaign and proud cosmetic sponsor of “The Land: F.A.U” premiering FALL 2014.www.lachaecosmetics.com

THE LAND: F. A. U.: an edgy new cop drama about an all-black police unit in Cleveland, OH assembled to seize high profile fugitives within the city. On the verge of disbanding, three undercover police officers struggle to unite while using their individual subjectivity in a calloused society to fight crime against drugs, sex trafficking, rape, homicide, and more. Facebook.com/thelandlife