[NEohioPAL] DISASTERMIND - Casting Call for Trailer

Disastermind Casting disastermindcasting at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:20:59 PDT 2014

DISASTERMIND CASTING CALL FOR TRAILER

This is a casting call for the directorial feature debut of Aaron Cabrera titled "Mad Man". It is an intricately woven psychological, horror, mystery that has taken over four years to write and develop. This is an original story driven by story, character, and cinematography.

Disastermind is casting for a 2-3 minute teaser trailer of a scene pulled right out of the feature. This trailer will be used to help promote the feature film and acquire adequate funding to commence production. The project will be shot on 4K cameras with our Director of Photography, Chris Langer. We have most of the equipment, so most of the funding will go towards increasing the production value. We just need the talent to fill in the roles for the trailer, and possibly for the feature film. We plan to shoot the teaser trailer in early May.

SUBMISSION
For all roles, please submit your resume and recent headshot(s) as a minimum. If you have an acting reel, please send that as well.

To submit or if you wish to learn more, please only contact us at the email below.
disastermindcasting at gmail.com

CON – MALE, Caucasian (50-70 years old)
A weary old man with an authoritative presence. He refuses to be intimidated by even the most horrifying of creatures. We prefer to have CON be 5'8 + in height and be a bit slimmer in body type.

THE BOY – MALE, Caucasian (7-10 years old)
We are looking for a talented young man who can portray emotional depth far beyond his years, without ever speaking a word.

BEEP – BOP (The Clown) – MALE, Caucasian/African American (21 + years old)
An unrelentingly haunting and demented clown. We are looking for someone who is taller and slim.

THE DARK AVENGER – MALE (30-50 years old)
The Dark Avenger is the logical and spoken leader of the psychos. We are looking for someone who is athletic with a rugged and gritty look.

THE CRACKHEAD – FEMALE (25-35 years old)
She is a good woman who is a victim of her own addiction and depression. Scabs plague most of her body.

THE SHADOW – MALE/FEMALE (21 + years old)
The Shadow is almost never acknowledged or noticed, but is in fact the heart of the story and the title character.

CASTING ENDS – APRIL 4th 2014
CALLBACKS BEGIN – April 7th 2014

To submit or if you wish to learn more, please only contact us at the email below.
disastermindcasting at gmail.com