[NEohioPAL] Size Doesn't Matter: A video about different type of Stabilizers

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Mar 19 12:17:31 PDT 2014

Hello everyone, we just did a quick video to showcase the type of different
way a filmmaker can shoot with good stabilized footage, we hope you would
enjoy this: http://youtu.be/k1Jtf5Tuglw

Hope you like it.

-------------------------

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Video Production Branding

 <http://www.mdifilm.com/> www.mdifilm.com

inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient

AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
<http://www.ocagc.org/imagetv> www.ocagc.org/imagetv

VP of Organization and Public Relations

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month

OCA AsiaTown Voice - 88.7FM Sundays 7pm-8pm, reaching 9000 listeners monthly
worldwide

OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations to
promote AsiaTown.

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Co-Founder/Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

 <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/> www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

 <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/> www.clevelandindieclub.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

Cleveland Museum of Art's International Cleveland Community Advancement Task
force

AsiaTown Masterplan

Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council

2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council