[NEohioPAL] Do you love a cappella? Come join our a cappella group!

Mikhaila Noble-Pace mikhaila.noble.pace at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:19:33 PDT 2014

Do you love a cappella? Come join our a cappella group!

WHO ARE WE?

We're a newly-formed, growing a cappella group in Cleveland looking for
more members to join our ranks. We are all ages, all voice parts, mixed
gender, and all levels of experience, and we're open-minded, friendly and
inclusive. We have several fantastic arrangements in the works, and the
foundation for some excellent singing, but we need more people and more
voice parts!

WHAT WE DO:

We sing a cappella! A cappella groups are vocal groups that use no
instruments, only the voice. Typically, a cappella groups perform covers of
existing songs that do include instruments, but they use human voices to
imitate the instruments' sounds through the use of varying syllables, vowel
sounds, and vocal percussion. Right now, we're covering songs ranging from
The Drifters to Lady Gaga, and we're looking to do much more.

WHO ARE YOU?

You're someone who's interested in a cappella or singing in general. If you
like to sing, or harmonize, or arrange, or beat-box/perform vocal
percussion, we'd love to meet you and sing with you. And if you know
someone who'd love to join in, bring them along!

WHERE and WHEN:

Please join us at an open rehearsal next Sunday. No auditions necessary,
but please be ready to sing a few bars of a song (any song) so that we can
get a sense of your voice:

*Sunday, March 30th 2014, at 2 pm*

*First Baptist Church, 3630 Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44118*

Don't use the church's main entrance; instead, park near the playground in
back and enter via the door closest to the playground.

QUESTIONS?

Email your questions to webguybrandyn at icloud.com.