[NEohioPAL] Male Dancers needed for Beck's YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

Scott Spence grumio85 at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 10:36:54 PDT 2014

Beck Center for the Arts is still seeking a few more (male only) dancers for our summer production of
Mel Brook's musical version of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN.   (Run Dates July 11th thru August 17th)

Ideally we are looking to round out this amazing cast with two or three more men (age range 16 to
35) who dance well with an emphasis on Tap Skills. Strong vocals are a plus, but are not an
absolute requirement.

The rehearsal process will begin in early June. These are stipended positions for all performers
18 and over.

If you are interested in setting up an appointment, or just have further questions, please reply
to this e-mail and someone will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for considering Beck Center!!!

Scott Spence
Artistic Director
Beck Center for the Arts