[NEohioPAL] Short Film Festival

Logan Metcalf loganmetcalf at me.com
Mon Mar 24 20:38:56 PDT 2014

Hello. The University of Akron's 2380 Film Club is hosting a short film festival on April 27th. The event will be held in the Student Union Theater at 3:00 pm on the University of Akron's main campus. Our goal with this festival is to showcase the most original and exciting filmmaking work coming out of Northeast Ohio. We are looking for submissions to premiere at the festival.

If you are interested, please contact either Logan (lcm33 at zips.uakron.edu) or Anthony (ajc116 at zips.uakron.edu). In your email, please include your name, the name of your short, and the length of your short (it cannot exceed 15 minutes).

Submissions must be sent in by April 20. There is a submission fee of $10 that will need to be paid by PayPal (through our organization's email at ajc116 at zips.uakron.edu). We will send you more information regarding this in the near future.

Thank you.