[NEohioPAL] FUNDRAISER: Let's Help Marley with her 2014 New York IMTA Competition Fundraising Campaign!

m.massie1987 at yahoo.com m.massie1987 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 16:03:54 PDT 2014

Hi,  everyone; my name is Marley!

I am an aspiring model/actress from Cleveland, Ohio. I've been modeling for almost two years; doing small projects in and around the cleveland area. So much fun and excitement; however, I've dreamed of the big stage...

In 2013, I auditioned for the International Model & Talent Association Convention. I aced the audition and was given a golden ticket; but due to family illness, I was unable to attend. Currently all is well on my home front, so just like last year, I gave the audition another shot...

And just like last year, they accepted me!

So now I'm raising money to get me to the competition this July. I've been working hard to put my hometown on the entertainment map, and I'm so close...Cleveland is a great city; it's time we show the world just how great we can be!

Any donations will be greatly appreciated. To help my cause and to learn more, I can be reached at 216-858-9904, or you can check out my fundraising page at www.gofundme.com/7qg6tg.

Amazing things happen when you dare to dream.

Thanks for reading, everyone!

Sincerely,
Marla E. "Marley" Massie