[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actors for Student Film (Action/funny)

Bob Bobbly ssctav210 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:59:04 PDT 2014

A group of film students from Stark State College of Technology in North
Canton, Ohio are searching for potential actors for their final production.

We are filming a short that is going to parody "Where's Waldo?", with a lot
of satire humor. Waldo is older now, and has been chased by a group of
individuals for far too long. Our short will follow the story of Waldo
finally being caught... or not.

We are casting for a lead male actor and three other supporting / bit
roles. Extras would also be nice to have.

The main role is a serious character whose life mission to find the
illusive Waldo. His personality could be described as an ex-marine, a hard
individual. Two or three other people (male or female) will be needed to
fill out his "team". All of these actors would ideally be 18-25.

We will be holding open casting calls at Stark State in S204/S205 (Student
Services building) on the following dates:
Tuesday, April 1st -  5pm - 7pm
Thursday, April 3rd - 7pm - 9pm
Saturday, April 5th - 1pm - 3pm

If you have any questions, or cannot make the above open casting call
dates, please contact director Ben Liddle at ssctav210 at gmail.com or
director of photography Shawn Green at shawn.m.green92 at gmail.com. We can
work out an individual session for you if you can't make the above times.

We will likely be filming on a Friday and Saturday in the North
Canton/Akron areas, approximately in about a month. This is an unpaid
production, but you will receive credit and are free to take a copy of the
final edit for your portfolio.

Thanks!
Shawn Green

--