[NEohioPAL] casting 2 roles for web series:male 50's and female 20's

MARTIN, JOHN jmartin at valspar.com
Thu Mar 27 03:30:50 PDT 2014

I am looking to cast  2 roles for an upcoming  episode of my Christian super hero web series called CARDINAL ADVENTURES.  The roles are for a male, white, 50's, preferably bearded/rugged look  as this is an outdoorsman type, and a white female, early twenties. Anyone interested please send RECENT head shot and credits list to me at newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project so compensation is credit and DVD. We will be shooting this in Medina, so please consider travel distance when responding. Shooting will take place April or May, but you would only be needed  1 day for about 1- ½  hours.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp