[NEohioPAL] Route 40 Films Present: Two FUN & FANTASTIC Events that you don't want to miss!

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:48:37 PDT 2014

Route 40 Films & JW Myers (Director/Producer of "A Christmas Tree Miracle,"
"The Pledge" &

"Even Keel")

TWO WORKSHOPS!!  "Improv Night" & "Film Acting That WORKS"

Learn about FILM ACTING in two FUN and ACTIVE

"Improv Night" is an all-improvised night of fun and hilarity. We will play
all night, and CREATE our own taped sketches, a la "Saturday Night Live."

In "Film Acting That WORKS" we'll do improv, unique exercises, and prepared
scenes from the day (which will be filmed and available online).

Doubletree Independence

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

Friday, April 4th "Improv Night" - 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.

Saturday, April 5th -"Film Acting That WORKS"

Kids: 9 am - Noon / Tweens/Teens/U21): 11 am - 4 pm / Adults: 2 pm -7 pm

$65/Kids, $75/Teen/Adult One Workshop

$140 Both Workshops ($120 Kids) -Best Value!

SIGN UP HERE -route40events at gmail.com

RESERVE NOW -20 students max. per class

"Like" us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes for more info.

JW Myers is a working Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience.

"The Pledge" available NOW on DVD at Amazon.com and at
www.thepledgethemovie.com

"A Christmas Tree Miracle" is now available to stream at iTunes and over
160 other VOD sites. DVD available at Amazon.com or
www.achristmastreemiracle.com