[NEohioPAL] Casting call for 2 roles in student film: white male in mid 20's and black male high school look

andrew yoder a5yoder5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:25:21 PDT 2014

Looking to cast 2 roles for my student film.  It is a short drama about a
first year teacher and student he is helping get into college. The lead is
a clean cut white male in his mid 20's and the second lead is a black male
that can pass as being a high school senior.

Shooting will be April 11th-13th in Bay Village and then possibly a
flexible date in 4-6 weeks for re-shoots and AVR.  There is no
compensation, but meals will be provided as well as credit and a copy of
the completed work, which may be submitted to festivals as well.

Casting will take place Wednesday evening, 4/2/14, at CSU's campus in the
Music and Communication Building, which is located at 2001 Euclid Avenue,
sign in will be in the lobby.  Sides will be given upon arrival.  Please
email me and I will schedule a specific appointment time.