[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Great Lakes Medieval Faire (Young, Eben)

Emily McGrath defyxgravity218 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 14:12:42 PDT 2014

Open Auditions for the 2014 season of the Great Lakes Medieval Faire will be held April 26th, 2014 from 10 am to 5 pm, at the Great Lakes Medieval Faire Office. 3033 State Route 534, Rock Creek Ohio.

Please bring with you a headshot and theater resume, and come prepared with a 2-3 minute monologue, as well as any special skills or talents you wish to display. Light improvisational work will also be done as part of the audition.

We are looking to cast actors of all experience levels to make up our street cast. Rehearsals will begin May 3rd at 10AM, and run every Saturday and Sunday. Show dates will begin July 12th, and run every Saturday and Sunday through August 17th.

This is a volunteer job, and no AEA contracts are available.

For more information regarding auditions, rehearsals, or show dates, or for any comments, questions or concerns, contact director Eben Young via email:  eben.young at yahoo.com