[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash Introduces Their New Guitarist - Sean Michael

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Tue Apr 1 17:38:01 PDT 2014

Come out and meet our new guitarist, Sean Michael. Sean rocks and tears up
some burning solos. And girls, he's got that amazing long hair we'd give our
right arm for! Check our FB page to see pictures.
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash

Besides having Sean being new on stage, we are doing a couple of new tunes,
like this old bluesy Stones song, and a song we haven't done in a while.
Keeping it different and fresh.

This is going to be a great show along with our friends Balloon Knot kicking
the night off with super tight old school power pop punk. Think old Green
Day.

Many have mentions about our shows being too late, so we are going to make
them earlier. This show will start at 9:30! We aim to please.

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1385889051686628/
NO COVER
Vanity Crash
with Balloon Knot
Friday, April 4, 9:30pm
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash