[NEohioPAL] Madtown movie unpaid background needed for OPA Casting

Evie Neal eviespring at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:17:49 PDT 2014

April 10th and again for April29th, 30th & May 1st.
 I will be looking for a decent size extra scene for Madtown. There is no
pay but great people experience and networking plus building your resume!
There will be one more time on this film that I need a big background scene
and it is a possible three day booking so if your looking for a lot of time
on set to learn this day is for you. You would be def for one day and the
director will choose some people to stay for two and some for three as the
scene gets smaller so we want to know if your available 1,2 or 3 days. that
shoot is April 29th, April 30th and May 1st.
If you are interested you need to email me Boehm.ang at gmail.com with the
subject line *being the date and background *and a current photo/headshot.
PLEASE DONT EMAIL ME IF YOUR NOT 100% clear for those days.