[NEohioPAL] Casting Announcement

JR Simons jovialities at windstream.net
Sat Apr 5 20:41:07 PDT 2014

The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd., producers and publishers of
live, interactive improvisational murder mysteries, seeks outgoing,
energetic, humorous, professional improvisational actors for its
upcoming 2014-2015 season and beyond. We are seeking a pool of non-union
actors in the Cleveland/Lorain/Elyria/Akron/Canton area for shows in
these areas, especially in Lorain County and Western Cuyahoga County. We
usually book 1-3 gigs per month requiring 4-5 actors each. We have a lot
of fun, and we do pay starting at $50 plus a meal per gig. Our website
is currently under construction at www.jovialities.8m.com.

If you are interested in being added to our actor pool, please send a
resume in PDF or DOC format along with a headshot in JPEG format to J.
R. Simons at jovialities at excite.com by May 15, 2014. Please save your
resume as [yourname-resume].pdf or [yourname-resume].doc and your
headshot as [yourname-headshot].jpg. Nothing is more frustrating for a
casting director than not being able to match up headshots and resumes.
Please do not send hard copy headshots and resumes. Jovialities does the
bulk of its scheduling, booking, casting, and payments online. Your
email subject line should read [yourname]-Jovialities Casting to make it
easy to sort your materials from all other emails.

Once we receive all headshots and resumes from interested parties, we
will then invite people to an audition, which will most likely be
scheduled sometime around June 15, after which we will decide whom to
bring on board for the future. This is a part-time irregular gig, not a
full-time gig. It is independent contract work, which does not carry any
benefits with it other than having a good meal, making some great
friends, and performing for a few bucks. Casting pool decisions and
invitations to become part of the acting pool will be made around August
1, 2014.

I’m looking forward to seeing your resumes and headshots!

JR Simons
Producer/Publisher
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.