[NEohioPAL] The Secret is out about Auditions!

The Wadsworth Footlighters wadsworthfootlighters at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:36:33 PDT 2014

The Wadsworth Footlighters will be holding auditions for...

"The Secret Life Of Girls"

By: Linda Daugherty
Directed By: Cory Ott

WHEN: Saturday, April 12th, 2014 @ 12pm - 3pm
Sunday, April 13th, 2014 @ 12pm - 3pm
* You don't have to stay the whole time.
WHERE: Grace Lutheran Church
(146 High Street, Wadsworth, OH)
WHO: Females in Middle School or Up.
(Or any age with parent permission)
LOOKING FOR: 7 Teenage Females, 3 Adult Females.

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: Please be prepared to cold read from the script.

MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PERFORMANCES JUNE 6TH, 7TH, AND 8TH AND JUNE 14TH

*Please bring calendars and a list of conflicts between the dates of April 12th through June 14th!
*Please bring a photo of yourself so we can connect names with faces.
*If you are unable to make auditions please contact the below email or phone, to set up another time to audition.

Check out www.wadsworthfootlighters.com for more information.

Show Synopsis:
"I'm going to tell you a secret—and I don't want you to tell. The secret is about me—about my life—how it will never be the same again." In this honest and unflinching dramatization of teen-girl angst, a window is opened into the tumultuous and destructive world of girls' bullying. Abby seeks to gain acceptance as the newest member of the school championship volleyball team. As she and her teammates struggle to find a friend, a place in the group and themselves, their jockeying for position is sometimes humorous and often heartbreaking. Invitations are extended or withheld, individual friendships sacrificed to collective judgments, and alliances formed and changed daily as they careen from exclusion to isolation to acceptance and back again.

SIDE NOTE: *THIS SHOW IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.*