[NEohioPAL] CALL FOR ARTISTS AND PAINTERS

Christine Sell csusell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:41:41 PDT 2014

*CALL FOR ARTISTS AND PAINTERS*

Cuyahoga Hills Department of Juvenile Corrections

Ohio State Department of Corrections

Cuyahoga Hills Department of Juvenile Corrections is undertaking a project
which entails the beautification of the unit and, it is hoped, the entire
facility.  We are seeking an artist or a group of painters/artists willing
to donate their talents to our unit and possibly be offered an opportunity
for a contract (with a small commission).  The work done by the artist or
group of artists will be publicized and the supplies can
purchased/furnished through our pilot project.

Interested parties should contact

Ms. Tammi L. Lampkin, BSW, AA, CDCA

Project Coordinator

E-mail:  tammi.lampkin at gmail.com

Telephone:   567-277-0148

Submitted by list member, Christine Sell:

Christine Sell, MA, CRA
WinterWaif Productions
1234 Nicholson Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107-2702

" . . .every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints..."  The Stones,
Sympathy for the Devil (good tune)
"Ah, donuts. Is there anything they can't do?" -- Homer Simpson