[NEohioPAL] Vision Of Angels Youth Foundation (Volunteers Needed)

Demetrius Williams dwilliams at visionofangels.org
Tue Apr 8 06:41:15 PDT 2014

Can this be posted to the Newsletter?

My name is Demetrius O. Williams and I am the president of the Vision Of
Angels Youth Foundation.  The Vision Of Angels Youth Foundation is a 501
(c)3 nonprofit organization that was founded in 2009 and throughout that
time we have been making significant strives to positively impact the lives
of the youth in the Greater Cleveland area.  Our mission is to provide the
youth of Greater Cleveland the opportunity to explore and discover their
highest potential through education, recreation and community outreach. We
achieve this mission by providing various recreational, arts and cultural
 programs which are designed to improve physical, social and artistic
development for the youth in the Greater Cleveland area.

*Programs we offer:*
Creative Writing
Dance (Hip-Hop and Praise)
Science,Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) program
 Theater and Drama
Youth Mentoring

As an organization we are looking for volunteers with experience in the
theater and drama field that could assist us in putting together a short
play for the children.  We are only asking for 3 hours a week for our
programs with the option of doing more if you want.  If you are interested
or have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

*Demetrius O. Williams*
*President*
*Vision Of Angels Youth Foundation*
*Dwilliams at VisionOfAngels.org*