[NEohioPAL] Summer Camp at Brecksville Theater on the Square

Steven {Steve} Brown stevebrown at radio-one.com
Tue Apr 8 08:33:29 PDT 2014

BTOTS Summer Camp 2014: "Once Upon A Slime..."

Things are getting a bit slimy at BTOTS this summer! Fairy tales are great, but they're even better when you mix in ogres, knights, and ... Spam?! Come get a little messy with us as we explore music from some of our favorite musicals: Shrek, Enchanted, Spamalot, and lots more. After all, ogres and knights are even more exciting when you get to SING about them!

Our annual summer camp is the perfect place to work on all your theater skills! Students spend time daily in acting, singing, dance, and scenic arts classes and wrap up the two week experience by performing in a totally unique showcase. Camp is open to students in Pre/K through 11th grade.

Dates:
July 14-25, performances July 25-27

Times:
Grades 1-11: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
Pre/K and Kindergarten: 8:30-10:30 AM, Monday,Wednesday, and Friday

Cost:
Grades 1-11: $250
Pre/K and Kindergarten: $90

Register at www.btots.org<http://www.btots.org>