[NEohioPAL] Get Behind-the-Scenes of the New Play Development at CPH for FREE

InsideCPH InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com
Tue Apr 8 08:28:05 PDT 2014

Behind-the-Scenes of the New Ground Theatre Festival: From the Ground Up.
Saturday 4/26/2014, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
RSVP Required to insideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com>

Informed Consent is the centerpiece of our New Ground Theatre Festival, in which we develop and showcase new work.  From the Mainstage Centerpiece Production to lines fresh from the playwright's pen, and everything in between, New Ground puts new play development center stage. Join Informed Consent playwright Deborah Zoe Laufer, as well Cleveland's own Eric Coble-whose Fairfield will be workshopped during this year's Festival, and be its Centerpiece Production next year!-for a revealing conversation about new work

RSVP required to InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com>

CPH Engagement
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200