[NEohioPAL] Seeking Executive Assistant for Movie Company

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Apr 8 08:55:37 PDT 2014

Prelude2Cinema LLC is seeking an intern for an Executive Assistant position
Executive Assistant needed to support extremely busy executive. This person will be responsible for organizing and prioritizing the time and incoming information flow of the executive, as well as handling outgoing information. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for performing general office administration. Duties to be assigned during internship will vary, but always be focused on the company mission.

Please visit our website for info on Prelude2Cinema and our Internship Program before applying for this position.
http://prelude2cinema.com/interns.php

If interested, email Alex P. Michaels at
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Follow us on Twitter & Facebook
Win $ and Prizes Most Engaging Fan Contest