[NEohioPAL] FREE Tech Tuesday Event at Cleveland Play House

InsideCPH InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com
Wed Apr 9 11:45:45 PDT 2014

Tech Tuesday (Special SATURDAY Edition): Informed Consent
SATURDAY 4/19/14, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
RSVP Required to insideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com>

Scientific breakthroughs allow us to know more about ourselves than ever before. But how much do we want to know - and who gets to decide how that information is used? Based on a true story, Informed Consent takes us into the personal and national debate about science vs. belief and whether our DNA is our destiny.  For this special SATURDAY edition of our FREE Tech Tuesday series, you'll talk with the director, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes, music, and actors all come together as opening night nears!

RSVP required to InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:InsideCPH at clevelandplayhouse.com>

CPH Engagement
Cleveland Play House
1901 E. 13th Street, Suite 200