[NEohioPAL] The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) opens Friday!

Borland, Joy Joy.Borland at tri-c.edu
Wed Apr 9 07:53:53 PDT 2014

The fun begins in three days!
With Brian Zoldessy in charge, our show is getting funnier all the time...(of course).
Our Technical Crew of Marcus Dana and Connie Hecker have created an exceptional set and just the right ambiance.
You won’t want to miss this!
The Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged) will be presented in our Studio Theater on the Tri-C Eastern Campus, located at the intersection of Richmond and Harvard Roads.  The Studio Theater is on the lower level of our Performing Arts Building. (Park in the lot labeled B2.)
Performances will be held on April 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, and 20. Friday and Saturday night performances begin at 7:30; Sunday matinees are at 2:00. For reservations and further information call 216.987.2438.
I’ll see you in the lobby!
Joy