[NEohioPAL] Free Event/ Earth Week

Treviel Cody trevielcody at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 14:32:30 PDT 2014

Hello Artist of Northeast Ohio. The House Of Ira Aldridge will be presenting a free event for artist to network with one another. We will also be celebrating Earth Week as well. This is going to be a good event for Artist of all kind to attend. There will be free food and free prizes at this event. We support keeping God's green earth green. This event is open to the public, come out and have a wonderful time and support the arts and get to know other artist through a system of workshops and networking. For more info on these events please go to treviel.wordpress.com We hope to see you there and have a blessed day.