[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Theater Camp seeks serious theater students for Master's Program

Jill Koslen-Freireich Jill.Koslen-Freireich at beachwoodohio.com
Thu Apr 10 07:12:49 PDT 2014

Beachwood Theater camp is ecstatic to celebrate our 31st summer season to 2 sold out sessions!  We are now looking for serious minded theater students to join our Master's Program.  Master Students must be in grades 9 - 11 who are able to assist in Acting, Improv, Crafts, Vocal performance & Dance.  These students will assist instructors in the mornings along with having Master's Workshops taught by leading professionals  from N.E. Ohio.  Master students will also partake in both of our full staged productions along with being trained to work on a tech crew.  These students will be
trained as group leaders and Jr. Counselors.  Several community service hours will also be earned.  For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.

Jill Koslen-Freireich
City of Beachwood Drama/Special Events Supervisor
216-595-3734

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass . . . It's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

[Description: Description: Description: Description: g:\My Pictures\Beachwood.png]<http://www.beachwoodohio.com/>[Description: Description: Description: Description: g:\My Pictures\Twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/#!/BeachwoodOhio>[Description: Description: Description: Description: g:\My Pictures\Facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/BeachwoodOH>
             Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/BeachwoodOH>                 Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/BeachwoodOH>                www.beachwoodohio.com

All records of the City, including this message and any response to it, are public records unless the
records are specifically exempted from disclosure under the Ohio Public Records Act. Public Records are
available to the public and media upon request. If you have received this communication erroneously,
please immediately notify the sender of the communication