[NEohioPAL] ALBA Grand Opening!

Jen Desberg jdesberg at neobright.net
Thu Apr 10 09:01:21 PDT 2014

Ana Lobe´ Ballet Academy (ALBA) is thrilled to announce the

Grand Opening of our new studio location:

2525 East Royalton Rd
Broadview Hts, OH 44147

Please join us on April 27, 2014 at 2:00pm to celebrate our beautiful new studio, and learn what ALBA is all about!

For more information about ALBA, please visit our website:
www.alballet.com
or call 440-526-2522 (ALBA)

 UPCOMING EVENTS:
MAY 1        Open Registration for Summer Programs (hours? or on-line?)

MAY 4        Placement Audition for Summer Program ages 7 & up at 2:00 pm

JULY 7-25  Children’s Summer Camps ages 2-6

                   (Intro to Dance, Ballet Storybook, Dress up & Craft with Dancers)

  Adult Ballet -  6:30 -7:30 July 7-25

                                           be more clear.)

JULY 28-AUG 15 Summer Intensive ages 7-pre-professional.

 •    Outstanding Faculty, dedicated to seeing the students improve!

•    Exciting curriculum emphasizing injury prevention.

•    Ana Lobé & Motions is the only location on the west side of Cleveland offering a Gyrotonic® workout!  (Teens -Adult)

•    Full Program or Weekly Classes

     Ballet - Variations - Modern- Lyrical - Pilates - Adult Ballet – Zumba