[NEohioPAL] RAK Films - Actress Needed

R.A.K. FIlms rakfilms at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 16:14:30 PDT 2014

RAK Films is still in need of another actress to join our roster of performers.  Our actresses perform in a variety of roles.   We are looking for a reliable, serious, busty actress.  She must be available to work weekends. Ages: 19 (out of High school) to 60.   RAK Films produces comedy shorts, short films and feature films.  If interested, please go to the 'Contact Us' page at our site http://www.rakfilms.com/and copy & paste the questions into an email to us.  Please answer the questions the best you can.

RK