[NEohioPAL] Free Historical Event at Brecksville Theater on the Square!

Steven {Steve} Brown stevebrown at radio-one.com
Fri Apr 11 09:51:44 PDT 2014

A very special event coming May 9th and 10th!

Memoirs of a WWII Pilot
an on stage interview with Harvey Jensen - WWII Veteran.

Produced by Dr. Jack Winget, Professor at Baldwin Wallace University

Tom Brokaw honored the heroes of WWII when he wrote his book, "The Greatest Generation", published in 1998. He stated, "it is, I believe, the greatest generation any society has ever produced." He argued that these men and women fought not for fame and recognition, but because it was the "right thing to do."

Lt. Harvey Jensen was a decorated WWII B-29 Bomber Pilot from 1942-45. He flew 35 missions and logged over 500 combat hours while based on Tinian Island in the Pacific. Join us for a first hand account of his experiences followed by a talk back discussion as he recounts personal details not written in history books.
Seating is limited...so reserve at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/memoirs-of-a-wwii-pilot-tickets-11126968061

Please note, this is a FREE event sponsored by monies obtained through our Cuyahoga arts and Culture grant!