[NEohioPAL] Element Dance Team Kickstarter. HELP US BRING SEAN BANKHEAD AND ROB HOFFMAN TO BGSU!!!

Jailyn Harris lilmissj-007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 12 09:10:49 PDT 2014

Good morning,
My name is Jailyn Harris and I'm the treasurer for Element Dance Team, a college hip-hop dance team at Bowling Green State University. We are currently in the midst of planning our Annual Showcase which is taking place next Saturday. We have invited two AMAZING guest choreographers to lead dance workshops that morning which are open to the public. The choreographers that we have invited are Sean Bankhead and Rob Hoffman from Step Up 2: The Streets. This would be an amazing opportunity to meet and learn from some amazing talent - talent that is changing the face of hip hop. Because the university only gave our team an annual budget of $50 this year, we have had a difficult time raising money, since money from fundraisers has to be paid out immediately to cover competition and uniform costs.The team has set up a kickstarter to raise money to offset some of the cost. Unfortunately, we are still shy of our goal and the Kickstarter closes tonight at 9:55. I
 am reaching out to the NeOhioPAL community for help in meeting our goal. Every little bit helps towards the goal and we have some amazing prizes to give away for all levels of donations. This event would be the first of it's kind on BG's campus and would also be special because we are partnering with local high schools to encourage and the emphasize the importance of dance and the arts in an educational environment. The link to the kickstarter page has been provided below. Please check it out! Your support would be greatly appreciated and I would love to see many of you there at the actual workshop!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/939884807/elem3nt-dance-team-annual-showcase-instagram-takeo/widget/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Live, Love, Dance!

Sincerely,
Jailyn Harris and Element Dance Team