[NEohioPAL] 2008 Hyundai Sonata for Sale

sashatberr at gmail.com sashatberr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:24:54 PDT 2014

So I posted the car on Craigslist today.  If you know of any artists who are looking, please refer them to:  http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4419600584.html.  Details below.  Pics on Craigslist😊  Friends and actors discount!

2008 Hyundai Sonata for sale.  In great condition and well taken-care of.  $114,000 miles.  Regular maintenance.  We adored this car!  Selling for $6,400.  See pics and reply to:  sashatberr at aol.com.

We just got the inside detailed so it’s good to go.  Great options on it – original paperwork.

Similar cars are selling on Craigslist with more miles for more $ - this is a great deal for a great car with great gas mileage.  Private seller.  No crap or storiesJ

GLS 4 door car

2.4 L

5 speed manual transmission

Front wheel drives