[NEohioPAL] Auditions and a Birthday Party for Shakespeare!

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival cleveshakes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 19:42:45 PDT 2014

Cleveland Shakespeare Festival is holding auditions for our outdoor touring
season on Sunday, April 13 from 1-4pm and Monday, April 14 from 6-9pm.

Our productions are:
A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM, directed by Dusten Welch, which runs June 6-29,
touring various locations across the Greater Cleveland area.
Rehearsals begin April 28.

ROMEO AND JULIET, directed by Tyson Douglas Rand, runs July 18-August 3 and
plays exclusively at the PEACE Park in the Coventry neighborhood and at
Lincoln Park in Tremont.
Rehearsals begin June 9th.

Please bring two contrasting pieces, at least one of which should be from
the works of Shakespeare.

No Equity contracts are available.  A modest stipend is offered.
Full information available on our website<http://www.cleveshakes.com/?p=543>
SHAKESPEARE'S TURNING 450! COME AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH CSF!

Our third annual CAKES AND ALE benefit party will be held on Saturday,
April 19th at the Negative Space Gallery in the Asian Town Center building
at E. 38th and Superior.

We'll have party games (win prizes!), silent auction and raffle, and a
special musical appearance from "glamazon chanteuse extraordinaire" Miss
Alexandra Huntingdon!

Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door and include one drink coupon.

Want to buy tickets or get more details?  Give a click right
here!<http://www.cleveshakes.com/?p=545>

Can't come to the party but still want to support free outdoor Shakespeare?
 Click here to donate! <http://www.cleveshakes.com/?page_id=25>